Elige estilo:

Autor Tema: Warzone Facebook contest, 500 points thematic army  (Leído 663 veces)

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
  • Bendición del Cardenal: 1
Warzone Facebook contest, 500 points thematic army
« en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 05:14:41 pm »
In order to make an example of this contest, I'd like to show you an example of how to follow the rules using my Dark Legion army.

1. You have to think about a thematic army. As I am a Valpurgius fan, I choiced the Dark Eden theme. My army should have some nasca razides who are from the Earth as a support and something big enough to combat and gave me enough resources to play cards and the abilities and spells of Valpurgius. Yeah! The praetorian behemoth in the troop slot.

2. Make the list of your army and check how the thinks you have in mind fits in 500 points max. For instance, not all of my nasca razides have Nazgaroth, one of them has the Ashnagaroth HMG.

Enviado desde mi SM-A320FL mediante Tapatalk

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
Re:Warzone Facebook contest, 500 points thematic army
« Respuesta #1 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 05:29:33 pm »
3. Make a post in a public forum or blog (of course I recommend this one, is the best ever )
 4. In at least one of the post you have to show your minis in their assembled but un-painted state. No using models already painted!

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:40:50 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
« Respuesta #2 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 05:43:36 pm »
5. Once you have your first blog entry or post done, look for the "Entries Here!" Comment below and reply to it, pasting in the link. We look forward to seeing your entries!
 6. The full 500pt force must be completely painted by December 31st, 2017

TIPS OF THE DARK SOUL:

1. You can make such a blog that shows how are your painting progress, uploading lots of pics

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:42:34 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
« Respuesta #3 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 05:52:17 pm »
1. Remember that is a theme force, put some detail in order to make them sense. For instance, mi army has lots of details:

- Coca-Cola can: my nasca razide are from Earth, I took the most representative example of an item capable of survive until warzone resurrection era.

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:44:11 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
« Respuesta #4 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 06:04:53 pm »
2. Conversions are allowed (And encouraged!) But at least 50% of a model must be from a Prodos War zone Resurrection model.
Up to 2 models that are NOT from the Warzone Resurrection range may be included (after all, not all squad entries in the rulebook have models yet).

For instance, I was thinking of a praetorian behemoth plenty of dark simetry, just summoned by Valpurgius magic! To get this concept I used some other pieces of my pool of rests from all my war games, and made this conversion

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:46:20 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
« Respuesta #5 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 06:12:56 pm »
3. Don't forget to show every model or squad painted

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:50:03 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
« Respuesta #6 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 06:22:10 pm »
3. Show the final result of your theme force.
I used the set to improve the theme using the most popular Spanish advertisement.. (Remember, dark Eden is the pos-apocaliptic Earth)

This pic was taken from Freak Wars event)

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:51:30 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »

Hermano faethor

• Tercer Directorio
  • Agente Libre
« Respuesta #7 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 06:25:14 pm »
Final result of my theme force...
Leave your comments and good luck!

« Última modificación: 29 de Noviembre de 2017, 10:52:23 pm por Crenshaw el Mortificador »