Elige estilo:

Autor Tema: Translation of Card Names  (Leído 779 veces)

Babcom

• Hereje
  • Bendición del Cardenal: 0
  • Corporación/Facción favorita: Mishima
Translation of Card Names
« en: 21 de Agosto de 2016, 11:50:43 pm »
Hi,

I am currently working on a comprehensive file of all card names translated into any major languages of Doomtrooper CCG. Currently I do have the English, German, Czech, most of the Polish and Finnish and Swedish translations. I would like to add Spanish and other languages (especially French and Hungarian) to it...

Does somebody have an Excel sheet of all the Spanish card names with corresponding English names?
If anybody has any other card names list (e.g. French or Hungarian), which are matched with English or other translations already, please, send them my way. :)

Of course I will upload the finished project somewhere for people to find it after I am finished with it.

Aaron Solstice

• Moderador
  • Agente Libre
  • Bendición del Cardenal: 5
  • Corporación/Facción favorita: La Hermandad
Re:Translation of Card Names
« Respuesta #1 en: 22 de Agosto de 2016, 01:02:46 pm »
Hi friend:

Welcome to the forum. We have complete lists of spanish cards but in images, not excel or any other "text" supported list.

If it serves you, an user of this forum made long time ago an excel of spanish cards but I don't know if it is finished with all the cards, because we have translated Paradise Lost and other expansions to spanish, even a lot of unknown homemade cards.
"Have Faith"

zolaf

• Hereje
  • Bendición del Cardenal: 1
« Respuesta #2 en: 23 de Agosto de 2016, 12:19:20 am »
Hi.
I have the list of english card names connected to hungarian card names, but it's still missing a lot of hungarian names and there is no diacritic signs on letters  (fe. instead of íáóéú   is   iaoeu)
I can send this list to you now, but it will be better to send it when it will be complete.

Babcom

• Hereje
  • Bendición del Cardenal: 0
  • Corporación/Facción favorita: Mishima
« Respuesta #3 en: 25 de Agosto de 2016, 01:44:36 am »
Any list at any state would be great! :) You can resend it once it is finished again.

Please, be so kind to send it to occasiary@gmail.com
Thanks!